The new AB Sciex TripleTOF® 6600 really does push the boundaries in what is achievable in mass spectrometry. It combines qualitative exploration, rapid profiling and high resolution quantitation all on a single accurate mass platform. Features include:
- A broad linear dynamic range of greater than 5 orders of magnitude ensuring robust quantification.
- Superior mass resolution allowing higher quality MS/MS analysis
- Rapid analysis of up to 100 MS/MS per second increasing productivity and efficiency
- Manageable file sizes to improve data processing and storage.
- Enhanced sensitivity through the IonDriveTM Turbo V ionisation source and SWATH acquisition technology.
By combining the TripleTOF® 6600 with the Eksigent system which uses capillary flow HPLC with lower flow rates, there are added benefits of reduced sample requirements and improved ionisation efficiency and sensitivity. The combined qualities of the TripleTOF® make the system suitable for the analysis of peptides and large molecule therapeutics as well as small molecules and the detection and structural elucidation of low levels of metabolites.
At Cyprotex, we have recently installed two AB Sciex TripleTOF® 6600 instruments at our facilities in the UK. Our customers now have access to some of the most advanced accurate mass equipment in the industry. It will allow us to improve the speed and quality of our service and enable us to analyse more challenging molecules with a much greater chance of success. We recently obtained authorisation for the receipt, storage and analysis of human samples for metabolite identification assessment so we are now able to analyse a greater range of samples extending from discovery testing right through to exploratory clinical stage projects.
Contact us to discuss your project.